Just the right size in Fayetteville-Manlius School District. Seller Retired out of State. Well cared for 2 bedroom 12x11, 10x9, first floor laundry with washer & dryer staying, spacious living room, updated kitchen fully applianced, pantry, bathroom also totally renovated. Oversized garage with workshop area in rear. Newer electrical & plumbing throughout. Front, screened in porch. Quiet neighborhood where you can walk to the Towne Centre Mall with Target, Tops Grocery, YMCA, Kohl's, all just a block away. Sidewalks to Village of Fayetteville amenities too !! Award winning F-M Schools. House is solid. Flood Insurance is required if buyer is getting a mortgage, although it has not been a problem in the 17 years that owner has lived there. Investor Opportunity too. Walk to the Erie Canal which is 300 feet from your backyard, or drive 2 blocks to the Park's parking lot. **Buyer can save $757 off School Taxes if they apply for the STAR and live there.**
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
725 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Fayetteville-Manlius Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Free-Standing Range,Disposal,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space
- No Stairs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Flood Zone,Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price