Welcome HOME to this immaculately kept Cape Cod style home on an ideal lot with nobody immediately behind. Three (possible four) bedrooms and one a half bathrooms along w/additional space not included in the square footage such as the finished lower level space, the mudroom space from the oversized one-car garage (26' deep) and the wonderful sunroom space off the rear of the kitchen. Large & open kitchen/dining area accesses sunroom through sliding glass door. Slate-floor sunroom filled w/windows & walks out to patio area which overlooks peaceful & flat backyard with GREAT landscaping. Nobody behind makes for an AWESOME lot. Back inside, the kitchen offers updated stainless steel appliances including wall oven, cooktop, hood & fridge. The main floor bathroom was fully renovated by McClurg in 2022 and offers step-in shower. Hardwood flooring and ample-sized rooms throughout. Many updates including privacy fence installed in 2017, new garage door in 2014 and brand new roof in 2013. Furnace and Central Air conditioning replaced in 2004. In the late nineties, owner's had new windows, new vinyl siding and new gutters installed as well. Simply move-in to this turnkey home and enjoy!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,622 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
East Syracuse-Minoa Central High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Appliances Negotiable,Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Exhaust Fan,Gas Water Heater,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Membrane, Rubber
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Patio. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price