DITCH THE CAR! Save the gas! This one of a kind- historic farm/estate is nestled right in town. Stroll to everything you’ll ever need! Work from home in either of the 2 sunny offices of the 12 large rooms. Built in1830 for a wealthy family the very popular B&B has been painstakingly, beautifully, renovated (PS- The B&B pays for itself) Brand new furnace, exhaust, 2 water heaters, washer/dryer, stove, etc- gas heats all. Bundles of unique features, tall windows, solid wood paneled doors with porcelain knobs, wide plank flooring, 14” thick walls, and a 4’ thick stone foundation. Guests call it a 'Magical Palace'. The unique lot is the envy of the neighborhood, extending from street to street, offering extra parking, bordered by woods and hills that give you a tres-private world. The huge yard holds endless possibilities for entertaining, gardening, or your own volleyball court. Hiking trails are blocks away. Syracuse University and area hospitals are just15 minutes out. It’s a rare find!
Single Family, 2 Story
4,371 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Available
Fayetteville-Manlius Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat. Hot Water.
- Crawl Space,Full,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry,Skylights,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Brick, Frame
- Asphalt, Membrane, Rubber
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Gravel Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Near Public Transit,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price