Wonderful classic colonial home located near parks, schools and shopping. Freshly painted from top to bottom with new flooring in the kitchen and updated bath and beautiful original hardwoods throughout. On the main level, you'll find a nice updated kitchen, large formal dining room and living room. Upstairs features three very nice sized bedrooms and a spacious full bath. One level up, the attic has been transformed into the current primary bedroom but would work wonderfully as an office or den. Out front features a front porch for morning coffee or evening cocktails and a blackberry bush by the white picket fence. The huge backyard is fully fenced with a brand new gate and a single car garage. This home is absolutely loaded with charm! Showings start July 23rd.
Single Family, 2 Story
Aluminum siding,Metal,Vinyl siding
1,250 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price