WELCOME HOME to this exceptional 2 bedroom, 1-1/2 bath home in Elbridge located on a desirable quiet cul-de-sac across from the school playground/park. Less than 30 minutes to Syracuse and only 15 minutes to the NYS Thruway, Exit 40. This home has been completely renovated: new boiler, electric entrance panel, all light fixtures, sheetrock, installed solid oak wood flooring plus refinished hardwood floors, doors, fresh paint throughout and more. Central air conditioning previously installed. Stunning brand new custom-built kitchen with granite countertops and all new stainless-steel appliances. Spacious, open living and dining room with fireplace. There is a first-floor laundry area, new full and half baths, new front porch, welcoming entryway and an attached 1-car garage. Enjoy the three-season enclosed Florida room/porch, new back deck and almost half an acre yard; perfect places to relax or entertain. Finally, the full-size basement with it's own shower, offers endless possibilities for an additional bedroom, extra living or entertainment space, workout area and ample storage. This home has a lot to appreciate and is a must see!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,650 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Cul-De-Sac.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price