This is The One! Welcome to this spacious and meticulously maintained ranch on a neighborhood street near the Village of Liverpool. This home boasts a large living space, a kitchen with plenty of storage and counter space, a renovated primary bath, three spacious bedrooms, a fully fenced in back yard complete with an in-ground pool, and plenty of space for entertaining. The lower level is partially finished with a new furnace, flooring and a half bath. 125 Cranberry is very close to shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and several village and county parks. Get ready to make this house your home, schedule a showing today! Showings begin on Thursday May 11 at 9:00am, seller reserves the right to set a deadline for offers.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,104 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Storage,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Primary
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price