Looking for a home on the South Shore of Oneida Lake, look no further. Completely remodeled 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home. Move-in ready with new roof, furnace, windows and vinyl siding. New Hardwood floors throughout the First Floor. First Floor Master Bedroom and Master Bathroom with large slider which opens to your deck and a panoramic view of the lake. 1st Floor Laundry, Large island in Kitchen with granite counter tops and all new appliances. A Bright open Living Room with gas fireplace several windows and 2 sliders that also opens to the deck and backyard. Off the main entrance there is a small room which could be an office or used as guests’ room. Stairs lead to two more bedrooms on the second floor with all new carpeting. There is also a 2-car garage across the street from the house with additional storage space and parking. A little piece of paradise only 20 minutes from downtown for either a summer home or year-round living.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,538 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway. Rectangular,Views.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price