Welcome to 1237 Tulip St. This beautiful 4 bedroom move-in ready home offers a private backyard oasis perfect for entertaining or relaxing yet still located in the desirable village of liverpool. This home is within minutes to restaurants, parks, grocery stores, and highways. A spacious living room that opens up to your dining area greets you and guests upon arrival. New driveway with 2 car detached garage, deck, front porch, gazebo, and Pinterest-like remodeled kitchen, all await new owner. **update as of 9/11**Seller is requesting best and final tonight 9/11 9pm and will be reviewed first thing tomorrow morning 8am!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1,344 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price