A cozy, comfortable well maintained, and affordable ranch home offering a nice open kitchen, breakfast/dining area, large living room, 2 bedrooms, and 1 full bath. Single-level living. Appliances, refrigerator, oven/stove, washer, and dryer are included. Walk from the inside eating area onto a backyard deck, a backyard that is private and fenced. Step off the deck and into your Hot Tub (included with the sale) to enjoy year-round. A large garage for 1.5 cars with workshop space on the back wall. Storage is available in the garage attic and attached shed. Oneida Lake is approximately 100 yards down the street. The owner of this property, through personal membership with the Oneida Lake association, can obtain lake rights and dock privileges for Oneida Lake year-round use for a low annual fee. (approx $40 per year) The property is centrally located between great recreational opportunities. Lake, golf courses, casino, park, and other amenities. Close lock all doors, front, and back. Hot Tub information on left shelf kitchen utility room.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
912 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Hot Tub/Spa,Living/Dining Room,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Hot Tub
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price