Welcome home! This well maintained split level home, located on a peaceful cul de sac offers a comfortable and spacious living environment. This home features 4 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, vinyl siding, 2 year old roof and water heater, and hardwood floors throughout. Find enjoyment in the large family room enhanced by a wood burning fireplace, with glass sliders that lead to a spacious patio with large shed and private backyard of forever wild. Entertain on the main level in a beautifully remodeled eat in kitchen that leads to a formal dining and living room. Conveniently located to shopping, restaurants, and much more. Pack your bags and move right in! Delayed negotiations until Tuesday, September 19th at NOON.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,564 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ridgemont Manor Sub Sec 5
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Partial,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price