Spacious 3 bedroom 2 full bath Cape Cod style home with 4th bedroom option on the first floor. Central Air. Lovely bay window and fireplace. Overlooks fully fenced picturesque back yard. This home has such nice built-ins and character! Large living room, kitchen with extra room leading to large deck and back yard. Could be a family room, dining room, office. 2 full bathrooms and plenty of living space. Large full basement. Easy to maintain vinyl siding and BRAND NEW ROOF IN SUMMER OF 2021! Furnace approximately 13 years old. Hot water heater approximately 8 years old. Insulted in 2007, as per previous owner. Taxes shown without any exemptions!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,236 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price