Welcome home to this country jewel in a sought after area of Victor where homes are rarely available. Enjoy a spacious eat in country kitchen which boasts a great view of the yard and a vintage Chambers Model B stove. In one word "Relaxing" describes this home and yard including a separate den and office off of the living room with its new Jotul gas stove for those chilly winter days. 3 bedrooms upstairs and a full attic for storage accessed via solid pull down stairs. Butterfly gardens adorn portions of the absolutely peaceful back yard. This generous 1.4 acre property feels even larger and features both an expansive lawn, mature trees, and abuts wooded properties. It is both private and spacious with room for a bonfire and outdoor living. Close to shopping and access to 490 and the NYS Thruway. Boughton Park is minutes away and free to Victor Residents.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
1,759 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Propane. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Gravel Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased. Irregular Lot,Rural Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price