Pristinely kept town home overlooks lush tree line on a cul de sac & awaits a new owner! This home offers so much living space! The home boasts an open floor plan with a maple kitchen, plenty of light, gleaming hardwoods and soaring vaulted ceiling which spans the kitchen great room area. The owners suite includes a spacious walk in closet & private bath. Enjoy a second bedroom on the first level of the home, an additional full bath & laundry room. Downstairs you will enjoy endless opportunities as you navigate approximately 720 sq ft of finished walkout basement with additional windows for ample light! This space also enjoys a cozy gas fireplace! Enjoy peaceful nights on the deck that overlooks mature trees and will give you enjoyment all 4 seasons. This home is situated on a cul de sac and has a large home site as a result! So convenient to major roadways and shopping! Do not miss this opportunity!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,912 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Great Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Sliding Glass Door(s),Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price