When you walk into the front entrance of this home you will be in awe of the magnificent stairway that leads to the 2nd floor. Throughout the home there are many architectural details that showcase bygone days. The previous owner lovingly restored the lawn to match the age of the house. With 4BR, 2Full BA, very large kitchen and a formal dining room. This house can become your dream come true. A home in the historic Village of Elbridge allows you to walk to all local businesses but you are so close to main highways that lead to all of New York State. You must come see this house to experience the grandeur of outstanding craftmanship. As a bonus the furnace and hot water heater are 1 year old.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
3,212 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price