Welcome home! Don’t miss this Charming 3 bedroom Cape Cod located in desirable Lake Breeze neighborhood. Nothing to do but move in! Beautiful hardwoods throughout most of the first floor and upstairs- also under carpet in bedrooms. Living room complete with wood burning fireplace for added coziness. The formal dining room opens up to the updated kitchen; complete with breakfast bar. All appliances stay! Two large bedrooms located upstairs with updated bath. Large walk in closet in main bedroom. 3rd bedroom located on the first floor is currently being used as an office/playroom. Get ready to entertain all winter in your basement that features a second wood burning fireplace and 8 foot bar! Half bath in basement has plumbing hook ups ready for you to add a second shower. LARGE lot which is fully fenced with shed. Greenlight internet avail! Other updates include; tear off roof 2003(back)/2021(front), Hot water tank 2021, Thermopane windows, ever-dry basement & humidifier. HSA home warranty included! Sq footage based on most recent appraisal of 1616. Open Sat 9/10 12pm – 2pm. Delayed negotiations will take place Tuesday, 9/13/22 at 7:30pm. Please allow 24 hours for review.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,616 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Lake Breeze Add
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Walk-In Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price