Cute & Cozy, but lots of built-in storage areas in this 3 bed, 1 bath move in ready home! Walk in the enclosed entryway to the roomy living room. Three bedrooms are off the living area, 2 of ample size with closets and one smaller one with a large closet that could also be an office, nursey or other spare room. Walk down the stairway to the kitchen/dining area along with a huge family room facing the back yard for privacy and enjoyment. The full bathroom leads into a separate laundry room with more storage space. This is on municipal electric/water&sewer for low utility bills AND your able to switch to natural gas that runs down Woodgate Dr for a future heat source instead of oil/kerosene. Small shed in the back yard will be taken down. Blown in insulation in roof & Walls about 4-7 years ago helps keep the house toasty warm. Estate is being sold in "As Is" condition.
Single Family, Cottage, 2 Story
1,181 sq. ft
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- Accessible Bedroom,Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dirt Driveway,Deck,Gravel Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Irregular Lot,Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price