Five apartments in an elegant Queen Anne Victorian mansion in the Village of Manlius. Recently renovated apartments that feature high ceilings, original hardwoord floors, modern kitchens and bathrooms, several porches and balconies. Plenty of on premise parking, turn-key ideal 1031 property. This property is in close proximity to parks, shopping, restaurants, library and much more. Rents are low. It is in the Fayetteville-Manlius school system. Also can be purchased together with another five unit building at 2215 James St in Syracuse (S1508611). Seller is a licensed real estate broker. More photos and videos on brochure. Gross Income $91,884, Annual operating expense $37,642, Correct Net operating Income $54,242. Sq ft shown provided by seller from recent floor plans.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
5,729 sq. ft
- Common Water Heater,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Wall Furnace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Two Spaces,No Garage.
- Flat, Asphalt, Shingle, Membrane, Rubber
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price