Welcome to this wonderful quiet street in Fayetteville within walking distance to Towne Center. Nicely updated ranch. Come on in to mud room and enjoy updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances that adjoins a dining/family room. 2 full baths on first floor plus 3 bedrooms on first floor plus office area. Plus another room on lower level that has possibilities for another bedroom office/craft room that walks out to patio. Basement has nice sized workman area with 1/2 bath. Laundry next to half bath. The master bedroom, blue bedroom downstairs, and the upstairs bathroom across from the bedroom have radiant heat. Plus the entryway to the entry door nearest the kitchen. Back yard that has a shed plus a garden. One car garage. Tax square footage is 1604, but there was an addition added to home in 2011, bringing total square footage to 2,804. Move right in and love your life!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,604 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Fayetteville-Manlius Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Dryer,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Den,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Skylights,Main Level Primary,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price