This lovely village colonial has been in the same family for over 80 years! Meticulously maintained. Enter through the front entry, enclosed porch to a cozy foyer, formal dining room, living room, den, eat in kitchen and full bath. The second floor features three bedroom and an oversized hallway with plenty of additional storage. The partial basement has tons of storage and a nice laundry room. The detached garage is HUGE! Plenty of room for car storage as well as a shop or hobby area. The garage is heated and has electricity plus a drop down stair to attic storage. Plenty of off street parking in the long driveway. A large, rear enclosed porch and outside sitting area complete this property. Solvay Electric!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,420 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Indoor Grill,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Partial,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price