Well known and respected Ranch home up on the "Hill". Potato Hill! near the Breia trails. Includes 10 Sprawling acres with a stocked pond and approx 4 Acres of Woods and trails. This rare opportunity doesn't come along often. Home has 3-4 bedrooms (one office), 2 Full baths, Living/Dining combo, Huge Sunroom with patio and deck, Full partially finished walk out basement, two fireplaces, attached garage(26'x26') and large detached garage (32'x24')/workshop awaits you on Potato Hill. Landscaping and Perennial gardens dot the home perfectly. Trails ore cleared through the back of the property. There is 595' of road frontage on Potato Hill Rd. Plenty of full sun here to put in a pool or garden, practice your golf swing, hunt, or fish in your own pond.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,868 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Central Vacuum,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Brick, Aluminum, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Rectangular,Rural Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price