At just under 3000 square feet (with out basement), this unique property has loads of potential! Long black toped drive leads to the set back main house which gives you private and tranquil feeling, but all within minutes Oneida amenities. Rustic home has beautiful stone fireplace and large sunroom/ atrium which leads to full basement with bar opened up to large game room with wood stove, as well as doors leading to a private yard running down to creek. Large back covered porch over looking fast flowing Cowaselon Creek, along nice covered front porch for lots of relaxing or entertaining space. Property comes with a guest house (needs to renovating to be completed), which maintains original wood trim, will be adorable when complete.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,148 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Zoned
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights,Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Irregular Lot,Views.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price