Nice location for this affordable Family Home in the Sherburne-Earlville School District. The home features three bedrooms and one bathroom upstairs. Living room, separate family room, dining room and large kitchen downstairs. All newer windows and tastefully updated recently. Nice hardwood floors and laminate throughout. Large yard for kids and pets with little traffic on the road. BBQ patio on the side with a nice two car attached garage for vehicles and storage. Additional partially finished space between garage and home for possible bedroom or office, laundry and/or additional bathroom. Located half way between Sherburne and North Norwich. Come take a look
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Electric Cooktop,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dirt Driveway,Fence,Patio. Rural Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price