Warm and welcoming home in the sought after Jamesville-DeWitt Schools is located in the beautiful Orvilton area, minutes from restaurants and shopping on both Genesee Street and Erie Boulevard, yet on a quiet and private street. You'll love the large living/dining room with a wood-burning fireplace and lots of light from huge windows. Off the dining room is a compact kitchen offering an area for morning coffee, and a den/sunroom with brand new carpeting and sliding glass doors to a deck and private backyard. Three bedrooms on the main floor, including a master bedroom with ensuite bath complete the main floor. Downstairs, there is a family room, complete with bar and an additional bathroom, a large laundry area--and plenty of room for storage. This is an ideal home for anyone who wants both privacy, and easy access to shopping, dining and downtown! And it's priced to sell!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,534 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Solid Surface Counters,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price