A hidden gem, tucked away off the main street, but walkable to all the amenities the beautiful Village of Cazenovia has to offer- lake, shops, coffee, library, all just with that "around the corner" feeling. This sweet home has been updated and beautified with new siding, windows, kitchen, charming stone patio with a courtyard feeling, fenced yard, and so much more. Inside, the bright kitchen is the hub of the 1st floor- on one side is the cozy den and on the other side is the DR and LR. Upstairs you'll find a nicely redone full bath and 3 large bedrooms- one was even 2 BR in a former life and lager combined into one. The primary BR has a newly added, and beautiful, walk-in closet by California Closets. This home has something for everyone and it's all in a charming spot.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,448 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Partial,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Solid Surface Counters,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price