Welcome home at 12 E High Banks Drive in Granby.This 3 bed 1 bath has natural cedar shake siding situated at the end of a dead-end road. You will find yourself surrounded by breathtaking views of Oswego River, natural shade from the trees along the shoreline. Water access from your own property for boating, fishing, or just enjoy the view. Very large living room with hardwood flooring, custom cabinets & stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. Laundry room on the first floor. This is the perfect year-round home with a camp-like feeling.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,822 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Water Connected
Fulton Junior High
G. Ray Bodley High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Varies
- Gas Heat, Wood. Gravity, Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway. Irregular Lot,Views,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price