Very well maintained brick Lyncourt Ranch with In-Law apartment. This beautiful home has too much to list. The first level features 1600’ of living space with large country eat-in kitchen with new granite & appliances, large family room with wood burning fireplace, very large living/dining combo, 3 bedrooms & 1.5 baths. Other features include sparkling hardwoods, paint, flooring and more. The equally immaculate upstairs 1 bedroom apartment has approx. 750’ & features a private entrance with new windows, wall to wall carpet, tiled bathroom with all new fixtures and large eat-in kitchen. There is also separate washers & dryers for each unit. The clean and dry basement is vast with lots of potential with a recently serviced Carrier furnace & a/c along w/ roof that are approximately 12 years old. All this with built-in income potential.
Single Family, Duplex, Multi-Family, 2 Story
2,328 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Gas Water Heater,Humidifier
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Brick, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Residential 2 Unit
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced,Private Yard,See Remarks. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price