Lovely cared for Ranch home-MOVE-IN-READY! This meticulously maintained home is located within the Victor school district, central to many essentials and sits on .97 acres within a wonderful neighborhood! 1st floor living gives you everything you need for convenience. An open kitchen and living room layout with stainless steel appliances, white cabinetry, pantry, laundry room, gas fireplace in the living room, formal dining area. All perfect for entertaining family and ideal for the upcoming holidays! You will notice the gleaming hardwood floors! 3 spacious bedrooms. The primary suite has a walk-in closet and updated en-suite bath. Large Trex deck overlooks a beautiful nature view! The lower level boasts a HUGE basement ready to be finished! Egress window. Quick closing available! 200 Amp. On Demand hot water heater. Don't wait long as this PREMIUM lot will go fast! No showings until November 3rd starting at noon. Negotiations are Tuesday November 8th, offers to be reviewed at 12pm.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,567 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Granite Counters,Great Room,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price