WOW! This stunning, one of a kind home is hitting the market & ready for it's new owner. Newly refinished hardwoods gleaming with potential, shining granite counters waiting for you to bake Holiday cookies, and a spacious open layout with so much room for family gatherings. New central air system, 4 big bedrooms and 2 large bathrooms round out the living space with sweeping views of the Chenango Valley. Downstairs you'll find a heated 4 car garage with an additional trailer bay, totaling 5 spaces for tinkering, parking, or storage. Electric hook ups, in floor heating, additional locked storage, everything is here for you. Recent upgrades include: sand/finish floors, paint upstairs, stretched carpets, painted decks, regular preventative maintenance, new appliances, landscaping.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 1 Story
3,500 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Balcony,Deck,Propane Tank - Owned. Agricultural.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price