Luxurious Erie Village end unit offering beautiful waterfront views from your own private deck. 2 Beds, 2 Full baths upstairs with laundry, and another bedroom/office downstairs with full bath. Master Suite boasts a large walk in closet, full bath with Jacuzzi and stand up shower. Large eat-in kitchen flows nicely into a naturally lit living room with fireplace. Full basement with wine cellar makes for additional storage and guest entertainment. Never worry about snow again with a large 2-car garage and cool off in summer with central air-conditioning! Located just minutes from shopping, restaurants, entertainment, golf, parks, beaches and more. If you want maintenance free living, this is it.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
1,936 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Great Room,Living/Dining Room,Other,See Remarks,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Other,Residential Lot,See Remarks,Views.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price