Beautiful Port Bay Waterfront Cottage with access to Lake Ontario! This well-maintained cottage sits on close to a 1-acre private lot with 151 feet of frontage on the bay. The cottage has a first-floor bedroom, full bath, kitchen, living room and enclosed front porch with windows all around overlooking the bay. There are two additional bedrooms upstairs. There is a two-car garage with a finished attic housing an additional two bedrooms and half bath. The boat house sits at water’s edge with a rail system for the boat. That portion of the shore has a steel break wall with two attached permanent docks. Updates include: 200 amps electrical service, new steel roof on cottage and garage, public water hookup, and available sewer hookup. Delayed negotiations all offers due Thursday, August 4th, 2022 at 12:00pm. Please allow 24 hours for response.
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage, 1 Story
1,165 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Available,Water Available
- Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Skylights,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Cedar, Frame, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Dock,Gravel Driveway,Patio,See Remarks. Agricultural,Rectangular,Rural Lot,Views,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price