Don't let the square footage fool you! This cute little ranch has 4 bedrooms and an open concept kitchen, dining living room. The seller converted the garage to a large master bedroom with a huge closet as well as an adjacent mud room and bedroom currently used as a nursery. Could be used as 2nd living room/family room and home office. The oversized private back yard is great for entertaining, kids and pets and there's plenty of room for a pool. Deer families are frequent backyard guests! Located just across the street from the elementary school, within walking distance to all the village amenities and the well known "black hole" where monster salmon are regularly found. Only a few miles from Lake Ontario beaches, parks, boat launches and marinas. Rt 81 is just minutes away to make a short commute to Watertown, Fort Drum or Syracuse.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,128 sq. ft
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price