This cozy Cape has stunning Oak hardwood floors, a spacious eat-in kitchen, four bedrooms (with beautiful built-ins on the second floor) a three season room in the back, fenced rear yard, and some bonus space in the lower level finished off in knotty pine complete with a storage area, cedar closet and canning/wine pantry. other amenities include but are not limited to: replacement windows (including glass block in the basement0, HE Rheem furnace 2016, new electrical line and panel box 2018, A/C 2019, Hot Water Tank 2019, New front roof (complete tear-off on front 2021).
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
Aluminum siding,Metal,Vinyl siding
1,152 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Mun Subn 18 48
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Oven,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price