FANTASTIC LOCATION for this 4 bed, 2 bath home with lower living level situated on a beautiful 1 acre lot with a spacious backyard that borders a nice wooded area. Wonderful neighborhood, country setting & walking distance to high school which offers fitness center, pool, fields, tennis courts, driving range & track. Minutes to Port Bay, Sodus Bay and Lake Ontario! This well maintained home, built in 1994, offers cathedral ceilings, open layout & is tastefully painted, decorated & landscaped. Many updates include recent vinyl flooring in kitchen, lower level carpet, double gas oven, water heater (2019), 2 recent garage doors(for attached garage), PAVED DRIVEWAY & HOT TUB (2016) on the large rear deck. The additional 28 x 32 THREE CAR detached garage for all your storage needs! All appliances included. There is also a fenced in kennel area or place for a garden. Serviced by public water, natural gas, cable, high speed internet! Preapproval or proof of funds required with offer.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
2,340 sq. ft
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Double Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Wall Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Den,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Hot Tub/Spa,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Hot Tub
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence. Agricultural,Residential Lot,Rural Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price