Stick-built construction on a gorgeous, country setting, including 1.80 private acres. Well maintained, 3 bedroom ranch style home featuring hardwood floors throughout and 3 season room. Pull into the two car garage from the newly paved black top, circular driveway. Enjoy the natural sunlight in every room. Eat-in kitchen/dining room with island, double sinks, dishwasher and open to the living room with picture window. Spend quiet time on the covered front porch while enjoying the gorgeous landscape that surrounds the home. Full, dry basement with laundry and exterior walk out. There is hook up in one of the bedroom closets for stackable washer/dryer if you'd like them on the main level. Turn the attic fan on to help keep it cool on hot, summer days and heats with electric and/or oil. Easy commute to Ithaca and Binghamton, only a minute to I-81 and 15 minutes to Greek Peak and Hope Lake Lodge.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,232 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
William Appleby Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Hardwood, Tile, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Full,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Other,See Remarks,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Rural Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price