This beautiful colonial will have you feeling right at home as soon as you walk in the door! Carefully built and lovingly cared for, this place has 50+ years of character and charm. Large formal living room, office, a formal dining room, and even an eat-in kitchen! All this not including a huge den at the back of the house-natural light galore, and access to a lovely outdoor deck; perfect for enjoying morning coffee or entertaining. Four spacious bedrooms, with the possibility of a fifth on the first floor, 3.5 baths, and first floor laundry, the list goes on and on. Thoughtfully designed and maintained, this home is still owned by its original owner-so many intangibles in this wonderful property, it truly is one-of-a-kind. It offers the best of both worlds, as you have the charm of neighborhood living, but the house conveys on just under 3 acres of gorgeous, usable property-including a large fenced in yard! All this while still being centrally located; you're right on off main road with easy access to the surrounding area! This wonderful property has so much to offer, do not miss it!
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,668 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Fayetteville-Manlius Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Double Oven,Dryer,Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Solid Surface Counters,Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price