Modern, updated, and B-E-A-utiful! If you're looking for the easy living of condo-life, you'll find it at 1138#A The Park! This one-level gem boasts a freshly updated kitchen, all new manufactured-hardwood flooring throughout, sweeping vaulted ceilings, generous primary bedroom with walk-in closet, and attached one-car garage with storage. HOA fees of $244/month include water/sewer/lawn maintenance/snow removal including driveways and sidewalks! Stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter with your new heat pump mini-split. Sit on your three-season porch with a perfectly chilled glass of wine from your newly installed wine fridge. Comfy, cozy, bright, and light. A little oasis in the City!
Single Family, Condo, 1 Story, Condo
1,213 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Village Park Condo
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Franklyn S Barry
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Laminate, Varies
- Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Near Public Transit,Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price