Charming and well maintained 1920 home with original woodwork throughout. Stained glass windows and a finished attic that can be an additional room/studio/office. Four good size bedrooms plus a bonus room for an extra bedroom if needed. Eat in kitchen, formal dining room. Brand new front porch being installed, plus many updates include newer roof, hot water heater, washer, dryer, refrigerator and gas stove. Back deck was replaced in 2017, updated bathroom in 2018 and some rooms are newly repainted.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1,805 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Convection Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price