Lovely and affordable 4 bedroom raised ranch on a quiet street in the Village! A wide open floor plan and ample windows in the living/dining/kitchen area give a spacious feel to the main level. There's also a deck off the dining area that overlooks the private backyard to take the outdoors in, and a cozy woodstove in the living room to enjoy cold winter nights. 3 bedrooms up and 1 down offers versatility and space for all. Mechanically sound with a new boiler and a 6yo water heater. Come see! Tax file reads 1210 square feet but none of the lower level was included. Total square footage is 1426 per owner. All offers will be considered Monday the 30th at noon.
Residential - Single Family, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,426 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Area,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Sliding Glass Door(s),Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price