Well maintained 4 bedroom, 1 full bath, 1729 sq. ft. bungalow on outer north side. Eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, full basement, wood fireplace and huge attic which could easily be converted to extra living space. Detached 2 car garage, enclosed porch and all appliances stay including stove, refrigerator, washer, dryer, new dishwasher and full size freezer in basement. Roof 9 years young.
Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
1,729 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Freezer,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price