Adorable 2 bedroom, 1 bath Ranch with 50' of Waterfront on the Seneca River. Newly Constructed in 2014, and the current owner invested over $29,000 in improvements, such as a wonderful Sunroom that overlooks the river, a newly paved driveway, new garage door and a partially fenced in yard. Comfortable one floor living with Cathedral Ceilings, Luxury vinyl flooring with Radiant heat, stainless steel appliances, solid surface counters and top notch mechanicals. A nice deep lot (50 x 210) with a 2 car detached garage, a deck and dock for all of your entertaining and boating needs. A few minutes to Cross Lake! Additional Square footage was added for the enclosed sunroom.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Mrgn Rvrsd Park
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Vinyl, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Sliding Glass Door(s),Solid Surface Counters,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Dock,Fence,See Remarks. Rectangular,Views.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price