Large colonial home in the village of Dansville with endless possibilities! The location is right near the flourishing buisness district of main street. This home could be a single family or has the potential for an in-law. Come see the beautiful natural woodwork throughout (under most the carpet are hardwoods!). There is a BRAND NEW 200A service with a new power drop from the pole, new breaker panels in not only in the basement but the attic as well. The front porch has recently been redone, and the barn has been maintined and updated accompanied by custom sized planks to match its existing age of the structure by Amish craftsman. The down stairs lay out has the possibility for two living rooms/den and or an a first floor bedroom with an eat in kitchen AND a formal dining room.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3,127 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Area,Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Country Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,See Remarks,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,In-Law Floorplan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Private Yard,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price