There's lots to like about this EASY LIVING RANCH with a FULLY FENCED, PRIVATE TREED BACKYARD for relaxing! Bright & beautiful is the bow windowed LIVING ROOM with GLEAMING HARDWOODS. The LARGE EAT-IN KITCHEN features all appliances with plenty of cabinets overlooking the large FAMILY ROOM with WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE. The family room offers convenient entry to the LARGE DECK overlooking the private yard. The family room also leads to the ample TWO CAR GARAGE with entrance to a large SUN ROOM. The OWNER'S SUITE is spacious with three closets and a full bath with large vanity. The 2nd full bath features a new vanity and flooring and is just down the hall from the 2nd bedroom with HARDWOOD FLOORS! The FINISHED BASEMENT offer many possibilities for extra living space, hobbies and storage. The home offers a newer roof that is 2.5 years young, newer windows and low maintenance vinyl siding. Many rooms benefit from FRESH INTERIOR PAINT. MUST SEE for Ranch buyers. Ultra convenient to Rte 81 / 481, Cicero Shopping, Wegman's, Walmart & area Restaurants.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,330 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Attic Fan, Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price