Looking for a move in ready ranch that is close to Upstate Community Hospital, OCC & downtown Syracuse? AND...is situated on a quiet dead end street? Look no further! Every part of this home has been updated inside and out. The main floor offers an open concept kitchen/living/dining, 3 bedrooms & a full bath. The DRY partially finished walk out basement offers a common area, a room that the owner used as an office, a huge multi purpose room that could be a family room, bedroom, gym & more, laundry/utility room & large storage area under the garage. The door in the basement leads out to a private fully fenced back yard where there is a convenient gas line for your grill. The numerous upgrades include a brand new driveway, sidewalk, retaining wall, front steps, sod, exterior & interior paint, new trim, new lighting, exhaust fans, parged chimney, updated electrical, finished basement, opened up the kitchen, new appliances, new concrete counters, sink, faucet & garbage disposal, new 6 panel doors, newer carpet & ceiling fans, new plumbing for laundry and more. New windows were installed by the previous owner about 14 years ago.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,391 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Washer,Humidifier
- Hardwood, Vinyl, See Remarks, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Kitchen Island,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price