From the Minute you step into the Foyer of this 1930's home you will enjoy the elegant beauty of it's History along with the landscaping which was created and designed by New York City's Central Park's Architect, Frederick Olmsted. This home offers a 1st floor guest bedroom leading you back to a classical era overlooking the backyard with an in ground pool. The floor plan is truly refined with all the modern amenities of today; a large new kitchen and family room, a elegant dining room and a stately living room. A majestic Master Suite, 4 newly renovated bathrooms. You will find the Sun Room captures all the graceful beauty this home has to offer. Radiant floors in first floor bathroom and family room off the kitchen. The home is located on the Memorial Parkway in Utica.
Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
4,603 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Steam. Radiant In-Floor, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price