Tastefully renovated three or four bedroom, two full bath Split-Level Ranch situated in a Cul-de-Sac featuring other homes of similar quality & appeal. Open layout living space with large living room, beautiful kitchen and dining area. Light & Bright throughout. Please view the attached 3D Walk-Thru, or copy the link below to your browser: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=vmG3V2x5kmm&brand=0The main living level has been completely renovated. All new kitchen with butcher block Island, Granite Counters, Stainless Steel appliances, and solid wood cabinetry. Living room and dining area offer refinished hardwood flooring. Three bedrooms and renovated full bath round out the main living level. Lower level offers numerous possibilities for additional bedroom(s) and or Family Room or Rec Space. Lower level also offers a large full bath with Laundry Area. New features include vinyl double hung windows throughout, high efficiency furnace, hot water heater and numerous cosmetic upgrades.Ample level yard space and attached two car garage are exterior highlights. Check it out today!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Thermal Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Primary
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Underground,Electricity,Garage Door Opener.
- Metal, Aluminum, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dirt Driveway,Gravel Driveway. Cul-De-Sac,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price