Impeccably maintained ranch with central AC in highly sought after 14617 Zip Code! This home has hardwood floors throughout, generous sized bedrooms, and all the charm you could ask for! The eat in kitchen has updated appliances and offers access to the patio. The private back yard has a patio, fire pit and storage shed. The partially finished basement with half bath and bar helps to complete the picture!Delayed Showings Tues 10/12/21 10 AM. Delayed Negotiations Offers to be reviewed on 10/18/21 at noon.Please allow 24 hours to respond to offers. Please adhere to Covid guidelines when showing-please wear masks. Owner insists that showings take place between 10 AM-7 PM on weekdays. Open house Sunday 10/17 11 AM-12:30 PM.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,210 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Angora Heights Add 01
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Appliances Negotiable,Gas Water Heater
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price