The True 4 “Cs”—Charming Classic City Colonial! Located near the Education Center and Voorhees City Park this colonial provides bright, light and spacious living with relatively low maintenance exterior and unique styling that provides so many flexible options. Easily provides work from home space, guest area, and spacious living area with a full dry basement area, enclosed breezeway gives easy access to 2-car garage. Many 3rd floor options and a bonus room over the garage. Walking distance to park, downtown businesses and restaurants, banks, pharmacies, library, post office and riverfront park, gazebo and marina.
Single Family, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,230 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
G. Ray Bodley High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Space Heater, See Remarks.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Multiple Master Suites,Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Balcony,Deck. Corner Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price