This beautifully redone cape cod style house is nestled in a quiet Liverpool neighborhood just a short drive away from the Village of Liverpool and Onondaga Lake Park. The kitchen has been completely remodeled with new appliances (on backorder), counters, and cabinets. The updated bathroom includes a new vanity, toilet, sink, and amenities. All new flooring and interior paint throughout the house. Landscaped yard and large shed in the backyard. The property includes a one car garage with storage space in the back and a full, partially finished basement.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Aluminum siding,Metal,Vinyl siding
1,298 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price