Log Cabin Hobby farm on 8.4 acres of secluded mostly wooded land! This property is ready for the outdoor enthusiasts with its 30x40 horse barn with stalls, some fencing, chicken coop, lean-to, hydrant pump for water, power and heated livestock buckets, 12x12 maple syrup and smoke house and 38x24 storage/wood shed with power! This secluded setting has plenty of space for your animals and plenty of woods and loggable timber for your outdoor fun or woodstove! Close to snowmobile and four wheel trails with plenty of parking and storage. This log home was built to last with its huge cathedral ceiling great room and spacious kitchen with plenty of counter space and commercial wolf stove, this is ready for the cook of the family! Enjoy the peace and wildlife on the large front porch and plant your garden in the back yard in the genius car tires next to another hydrant pump for watering!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,192 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Varies
- Propane. Wall Furnace.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Living Room,Great Room,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Bedroom on Main Level,Loft
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased,Private Yard,See Remarks. Secluded,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price