Have you been looking for just the right house, in just the right area? How about a 4 bedroom 1.5 bath colonial settled in the village of New Hartford? This early 1900’s home is jam packed with character!! Come check out the potential of the natural woodwork, hard wood floors, and built in cabinets!! Finish stripping down to the natural woodwork or give it a fresh coat of paint - your choice - and either way this incredible house is gonna POP!! Escort the littles to school with a quick 5 minute walk to Robert L Bradley Elementary and welcome your High Schooler home for their lunch break! First floor laundry, spacious front porch, extra large eat in kitchen, formal dining room, tons of storage in the 2 stall garage AND the full attic!! This type of home does NOT come along every day!! But right now....it’s ready and waiting for you to add your family and your special touch!! You do not want to miss out on this one!! Welcome home!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,852 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Vinyl, Cedar
- Asphalt, Shingle, Membrane, Rubber
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price